Although students and employers can always contact us for help, the American Heart Association does offer an automated system for students or employers to view, print or verify certification cards that were issued via email (ecards). We began issuing ecards for some courses January 1, 2019.
Certification cards for all Health & Safety (ASHI & Medic First Aid) courses are digital and are normally emailed to the student immediately following class. Students can refer to the email anytime and re-print their own card. We can print cards for students who do not use email, or we can email them to another person.
Contact us should you need to verify certification or want another copy emailed elsewhere.
Continuing education units (CE Credits) are available for some courses.
Survival CPR & First Aid is authorized to provide CE credits through the Emergency Medical Services Agency (EMSA). These CE Credits only benefit EMS personnel, (i.e. EMTs seeking renewal) and are normally only issued during EMT Skills courses unless prior arrangements have been made.
Because of high cost and low demand, we are not currently a CE Provider for Nurses.
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION CEs
If you completed an AHA “blended” course with an online component, you can claim your CME/CE credits on the site where you completed the course.
- Login to eLearning.Heart.org.
- Once logged in, on the upper right of your screen under your name, you will see “MY eLEARNING.”
- Select the “My Courses” option from the My eLEARNING dropdown.
- Once on the My Courses page, select the “Completed Courses” tab, and look under the “CME/CE Credits” column. Note: To claim CME/CE, you need to have fully completed the online portion of the course, including the evaluation. Once completed, the course will appear in “Completed Courses.”
- Follow the steps to download or complete information to claim your CME/CE credit.
CALIFORNIA DENTAL ASSOCIATION
Dental staff receive 4 CE credits through the CDA when submitting their BLS Provider CPR card. See the letter from CDA on our Study Guides-Miscellaneous help page.
Contact us should you have additional questions or want to schedule a CE course for your group.