These classes are designed for healthcare professionals in Marin County. They are open to current practitioners and to those entering the medical or dental fields. To receive your group discount, please select your organization during registration.
Groups interested in hosting classes at their location or wishing to receive discounts are encouraged to contact us.
N95 Respirator Fit Testing
We are able to combine N95 fit testing with BLS certification or conduct fit testing separately. Let’s get your office on a regular schedule!
American Heart Association – BLS Provider
This CPR course is for healthcare professionals or students in the medical, dental, fire or law enforcement fields, who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings. This course was formally called, “BLS for Healthcare Providers”.
What you Receive
The AHA’s BLS course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
In addition to Marin classes, please click the schedule button below to view all available classes in all locations.